background

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Christmas Time


I know! I’m the worst blogger in the world. I don’t even post once a month, but here it is. The next 10 days can’t pass soon enough. I am so ready to be done with school this semester and so is Grant. After 12 weeks of the same classes and coming up on big projects and tests, I want nothing more than to be done. I am working every day, and can’t complain about my job. I work with the best people, but even with that, I’m ready for a break. Grant works once or twice a week. He loves working at the rock climbing gym and has a ton of fun practicing his own rock climbing and teaching everyone that come in. I just keep dreaming. In 10 days we will be on a plane headed far away from Rexburg, Idaho. I will miss my family dearly, especially my little nephew. I know Ashley will take good care of him while I’m gone though. Two weeks in Virginia is going to be so fun. I don’t think I could help you all understand how excited Grant is. He and I are so excited to see family and spend some long needed quality time. Ready or not Mom and Dad, here we come!

Back to homework and tests. Love you all!

Happier than ever to be together
The Rackhams

2 comments: