background

Sunday, April 22, 2012

Still Happy!


So here we are, still in Rexburg, and chugging through life. We are creating and adjusting to a new schedule for this semester. I am in school with 9 credits, and working 25 hours a week at Biolife, the plasma center in Idaho Falls. I am loving my job and am learning so much. It was been so fun to be able to apply some of the concepts I’ve studied so much for the past 4 years. Grant is working 15 hours or so a week and looking for a job. He is working on finding a mission for this Spring semester, but has been pretty productive so far.
In other news, Grant’s dad is coming to visit us this weekend. WE ARE SO EXCITED! I’m trying to limit my hours that weekend for more time with family. Grant is not working that Saturday, so he will have lots of one-on-one time with his dad.
Much Love

The Adventurers

Sorry I’m not a good writer, so thanks for reading.  

1 comment:

  1. How exciting that Grant's dad is coming! Hope you have fun :)

    ReplyDelete